Back to school season is upon us and it’s time to get organized! SJK is coordinating Great Schools, Thriving Communities #YesonA73 for Jeffco and we are ready to help get the message across our 777 square miles with your help!
What we need:
Volunteers to man tables at back to school events.
- We welcome all volunteers and will provide you with a kit and training/support. Both information on GSTC and anything Jeffco specific will be provided in your kit. If you can volunteer to share information at a school near you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Report your back to school event where a table should be set up!
- We need the school, date, and time of the event. As usual, we’ll set up as many information tables as possible. Because Jeffco is so large, we’ll need lots of help. Let us know of the event (back to school, curriculum night, parent teacher conferences, etc.) by emailing us at Event@supportjeffcokids.org
- If you’re setting up your own table or coordinating with another organization, such as your PTA, please just let us know your event is covered so we don’t have duplicate tables and we will send volunteers to other locations that still need help.
Donations to cover table rentals!
- While we have a couple wonderful volunteers who have made donations to help us kick off back to school season, renting tables and literature printing get expensive quickly. Make donations here:
We also accept PayPal!
Other Events and Presentations:
- Contact us with the event information or information about the group you’d like a presentation for by emailing us at email@example.com