SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH UPDATE
Ray & Associates, the firm that the district hired to help us to find a new Superintendent, will be offering a survey and community forums to solicit input from the community on what we are looking for in our new superintendent. We would like to encourage you to participate in this process as much as you are able!
The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/23VNLYW. The survey will be available until 8am on Friday, March 28th.
Community forums will inform attendees about the search process, the timeline and will provide opportunity for the community to provide input about qualities they would like to see in our new superintendent. The forums will be held as follows:
Tuesday, March 18
- Education Center Board Room, 5th floor, 1829 Denver West Drive, Golden: 9-10 a.m.
- Alameda International High School auditorium, 1255 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood: 7-8 p.m.
- Conifer High School auditorium, 10441 County Hwy #73, Conifer: 7-8 p.m.
Wednesday, March 19
- Education Center Board Room, 5th Floor: 9-10 a.m.
- Dakota Ridge High School auditorium, 13399 W. Coal Mine Ave., Littleton: 7-8 p.m.
- Arvada West High School auditorium, 11595 Allendale Drive, Arvada: 7-8 p.m.
Representatives of PTA and Accountability teams are encouraged to participate in the process by attending a meeting with a representative from Ray and Associates, Inc. from 10:00 – 11:00 on Wednesday, March 19 in Conference Room 3A-3B at the Education Center.