Jeffco has put out the call to sign up for committees! It is extremely important that engaged parents and community members who support our schools participate in these committees! Please sign up and share!
“We are seeking engaged Jeffco parents, staff, and business, and community members to support the district and Board of Education by serving on advisory committees. Click here for more information on the responsibilities and functions of committee members.”
Click the links below to apply:
Online applications (En Español) will be reviewed by the Board of Education in May so that members can be appointed in June to begin committee work for the 2019-20 school year.
We are seeking members for the following committees:
- District Accountability Committee
- Technology Data Privacy Advisory Committee
- Financial Oversight Committee (FOC)
- Capital Asset Advisory Committee
The following are welcome to apply:
- Teacher(s) employed by Jeffco Public Schools;
- School administrator(s) employed by Jeffco Public Schools;
- Individual(s) involved in business in the Jeffco Public Schools district boundary;
- Parents of current Jeffco Public Schools students; and
- Community members without students attending Jeffco Public Schools.