We’ve been asking and Dr. Glass is listening! Let’s talk about school safety! This is on our calendars; how about yours? Here are the details from the district:
School Safety Panel Discussion
Tuesday, March 20, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Lakewood High School
9700 W. 8th Ave.
See the attached flyer for more information.
- Ed Brady, Arvada Police Chief
- Dan Brennan, Wheat Ridge Police Chief
- Tim Carlson, Westminter Police Chief
- John-Michael Keyes, I Love U Guys Foundation
- Bill Kilpatrick, Golden Police Chief
- John Mackey, Edgewater Police Chief
- Dave McCasky, Lakewood Police Chief
- Susan Payne, Director Safe2Tell Office
- Jeff Shrader, Jefferson County Sheriff
- Pete Weir, District Attorney
- John McDonald, Executive Director Security & Emergency Management, Jeffco Public Schools
Join us for a panel discussion about school safety in Jeffco. Learn about our partnerships, policies, and practices then join in on the discussion. This will also be streamed on https://livestream.com/accounts/10429076/events/3542310