If you see this:
There’s likely a petition close by that you should sign!
- Colorado is experiencing a teacher shortage crisis — 95% of teachers in rural districts don’t make enough salary to meet the cost of living.
- Colorado ranks #2 in return on educational investment, but we don’t invest enough to eliminate our achievement gaps.
- Half of Colorado school districts have one or more schools operating on a 4-day school week.
- *Noted in blue
- Education funding has not recovered from the recession: In the 2017-18 school year alone, Colorado schools were underfunded by nearly $830 million.
- Colorado’s investment in education is lagging behind other states. We rank near the bottom in personal income invested in education.
- Colorado needs to spend between $2,000 and $2,800 more per pupil to meet the national average.
The Great School, Thriving Communities Initiative (#93):
Creates sustainable support for schools and relief to state budget!
Sign a petition!
Carry a petition!
Tell everyone you know!
Use this link to get in touch with the team: https://goo.gl/forms/h2jGQypKGQAZeay02
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Remember, look for this: